Monday, February 4, 2008

Posting 2



Hi people of the universe! I am Yeo Ee Jin of Henry Park Primrary School. just call me Jin. In Henry Park Primrary School, I am in 6I. I live with my mother, father, brother and my auntie semi.

the best thing that i remembered was that i wore my fathers shoe and carried a squash racket around the house, as if i was going to play.
I was born on 05-02-1996. In the year 1997, I spoke my first word and also celebrated my very first birthday! A year later, I started to walk and run around the house, I also started to climb the ladders. At year 2000. i went to Gracefields Kindergarden, i enjoyed my whole kindergarden days there. Every Chinese New Year celebration, my teacher would give me a red packet with 20 cents inside.
On my graduation day at Gracefields, I had to make a speech to the whole hall filled with at least 300 people. i was so nervous. During November 2003, i went to Shanghai to stay there. I stayed there for a total of 3 and a half years.

Every summer in 2003 and 2004, i would come back to singapore for summer vacation and start schooling at hpps. But after a month, i would go back. during those periods of time, i met friends like timothy, ding en, jia de, jaryl and even jinh hao

In 2004, i played the tennis junior age group tennis tournament, under 10 and I emerged champion! I was so happy that i could not get to sleep.
In the year 2006, I came back to Singapore and started 4D in HPPS. In 2007, I had a bad year, I did badly in my examinations. I will strive to get better marks in my PSlE to get into my nnumber 1 choice school, RI.
This is going to be year of hell for me.

No comments: